Working for SentriCare
What Can SentriCare Offer You?
- A supportive working environment
- Full training to undertake the role and meet legislation
- Career path and development into specialised areas, such as learning disabilities and mental health
- Regular supervision from an allocated supervisor
- Flexible working hours
- Training towards a recognised qualification, such as NVQ
How To Apply?
If you are over 18 and eligible to undertake paid work in the UK we would like to hear from you. Please note all our succesful applicants will be required to provide an enhanced disclosure (CRB)
If you are interested in joining SentriCare, please contact the office for more information, download an application form or just call for an informal discussion.
For more information please contact us.
We Are Recruiting Now in
Contact SentriCare today and receive a free needs assessment.
Call 01922 722 939
or use the Contact Form to get in touch.